• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hey ga/tn/al guys

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
im in carrolton which is just right outside of atl off I-20 for the weekend. if anyone is bored and wants to meet up for lunch/dinner let me know. im close to the al border. basically im at the university of west ga with my gf dannielle.so yeah.ryan/trey/matt/o'brian. give me a call if ya want and if ya aint got my number pm me. im in my dads csvt. later. time for some booty:laugh:

If Tiff wasnt at work all weekend I would come out and hang out and check out the college tang with you John,lol They love older guys!

lol. well atleast you would if ya could lol.... bout to go out for the night to the local spots...shoot some pool. take these kids money:cool:

im in carrolton which is just right outside of atl off I-20 for the weekend. if anyone is bored and wants to meet up for lunch/dinner let me know. im close to the al border. basically im at the university of west ga with my gf dannielle.so yeah.ryan/trey/matt/o'brian. give me a call if ya want and if ya aint got my number pm me. im in my dads csvt. later. time for some booty:laugh:
Dang if I had the money I wouldda came up there. I got a couple friends up there I could stay with. I would have gone to the bars/parties with you. You check out the mansion? I was pretty wasted when I went but it seemed cool from what I remember.

My bro works up there. Are you staying up there for a while or was this just one weekend. i'm only about an hour away from you so maybe if nothing comes up this weekend I can ride up for a while. No more drunken orgies though I'm still having nightmares from the last SECEG DO! :)

The company I work for is doing the electrical work on a building addition at UWG. Anyway, I can't make it anywhere right now as 2 of the 3 cars at my house are broken (the CSVT and F-150). Otherwise I'd go down there and meet up with ya because there are a lot of nice looking gals at that school. My ex went to school there a few years and it wasnt too difficult for her to talk me into coming to visit! :crazy:

Back