• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Deal to good to pass up?

KerryKool

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm sure many of you are subscribed to the cardomain newsletter that you get every so often in your inbox. Well I just checked out this recent one they sent and I decide to checkout the HU's that are on sale. Found a very similar one I've had my eye on for awhile: http://www.cardomain.com/item/PIODEHP5900IB

Now adding the additional 15% discount code "blowout" you get that with second day shipping for $118! This includes the wiring harness.

Does anyone have this HU? I haven't personly checked out the HU for myself but the only bad reviews for it is that it has a learning curve on it, which doesn't affect my opinon. What do you guys think? I may grab it nonetheless.

I just hate that "joystick" on those units. I had considered getting one until I went to Best Buy (just to see it in person) and actually used it. I hated it.

Most pioneer headunits fromt the 4xxx series and up are a decent headunit. Not great but for the price they have it listed for, I would have bought one. A lot of features, built in equilizer (not just mids, lows and highs) you can't really go wrong for the price.

i love pioneer headunits, i just picked up my first one (love em, but never owned one LOL) on saturday, its a DEH-P5800MP, its awesome. The sound qulaity of this vs my old kenwood kdc319 was amazing, the mid, highs, and even bass responce improved drastically

Looks like I might be SOL anyway. I'll check out the HU at a place that would have that model to see if I like the "joystick" Chris metioned. I'll keep an eye on the link anyway, just in case for that lucky break.

Back