• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Silver Frost spotted on 64 in front of Pheasant Run

primalzer1998

CEG'er
Was at a conference Friday at Pheasant Run Resort. It was raining and I saw a silver frost SVT drive by. Tints and 18's. Didn't really get a good look, but from what I saw, kudos, car looks good!

-Jon

Mybe SHOgofast, hes got a 00' silver and nice wheels, not sure if they are 17s or 18s though, pretty unique rims. It's real low too with a mirko.

It might have been lowered, like I said, I didn't get a great look at it. Definitely some unique rims....maybe some 20 spoke 18's or 17's.

Coulda been me. I don't know road names too well, so i don't know if i was on 64 or anything but i gotta lowered silfro with 10 spoke 18s. is it anywhere between chicago and waukesha, wisconsin? i go to school down here and drive back up almost every weekend.

Not me fellas. Im rocking 15" focus wheels for the pending snow. No money for a winter beater. (House shopping in w. subs of chicago is expensive, good thing i have 2 kidneys)

Coulda been me. I don't know road names too well, so i don't know if i was on 64 or anything but i gotta lowered silfro with 10 spoke 18s. is it anywhere between chicago and waukesha, wisconsin? i go to school down here and drive back up almost every weekend.

I don't think so, St. Charles is kind of on the far west end of Chicago....Kind of the outskirts of the west suburbs....You very well could have been down there though...

if anyones down there stop by the vw dealership and visit me and look at my blown up svt and i can drive yours so i can hear the pur of the duratech

yep, its been sitting for a few months now, numerous engine deals keep falling through so its still sitting there waiting for its new heart

$600 bucks for a Taurus/Sable 3 Litre
thanx stevie right now i'm trying to work out a deal with shavedsvt so hopefully all goes well i miss my car very much, its quite depressing seeing my car sit in the same spot everyday all lifeless and sad because its not going fast

Matt, i really think you can do a 3L for close to the same price. it might be more cost effective. lower miles, more power, i think a Lil better reliability. just something to think about. but I'm sure you have. and i understand. good luck!

Back