• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LIVE from SEMA 2008!

day 1 pics now up. more day 1 pics still need to be uploaded. a LOT more :help:
either tonight or early tomorrow morning..

Yeah no kidding, I dont like him and his work is okay. I saw the opprotunity and took it. He was a D-bag. Didnt say a thing, and like you said, look liked he had something up his ass.

It was so cool to see Carroll in person, I just misssed the signing. He drove away on his Rascal scooter......it wasnt a Shelby Edtion.

Oh I forgot....I got Bob Boundurants autograph. That was cool.

Bad freakin arse!
100_1533.jpg

How long has this been around? Longer than Steeda's mom.
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z130/TourEnvy/SEMA 2007/?action=view&current=100_1534.jpg

Bad freakin arse!
100_1533.jpg

wait till you see the one i took a pic of yesterday, with the LS1 inside and monster ram air hood scoop! :eek:

i saw Foose getting into the Hemisphere in the parking lot in front of the Hilton as were driving through (monday morning). i wanted to stop to get a pic of him but my camera was buried in the trunk and he looked like he had to get going. we then walked right past each other in one of the buildings and Pud doesnt say anything till after we pass him :troutslap:

Last edited:
Pud doesnt say anything till after we pass him :troutslap:

I didnt want to be that goon that goes "OMG ITS CHIPP FOOOZEEEEE@!" plus he had security with him :blackeye:

IMG_6454_%28Medium%29_%282%29.JPG

Such a baby :)

Thanks again Steve, I had a blast. Remember to take more pictures of that girl... I miss my future ex-wife already :laugh::laugh:.

Yeah and they don't let you beat the piss out of the IS-F either. All the driver aids are on and you just start to get the back end loose when the car snaps back. I've got some cool pics and a little bit of insider info on the upcoming "SVT Fusion". I had a good conversation with one of the reps there and he was giving me a bit of the low-down on some upcoming Ford products. All in all the show has been impressive so far. I really like the company MRT they've been doing some interesting stuff with the Ford's Duratec engine. They have a turbo-charged all-wheel-drive Fusion, turbocharged Lincoln MKZ and a turbo Edge that all looked pretty bad-arse. This company is definitely worth a second look by anybody looking to purchase a new Ford and planning on doing some modifications.

Back