• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Guages and Interior pics.

SVTLAY

CEG'er
Took some pics of my guages, pillar and ac knobs. Switched out the two outer needles in the gauges to clear ones and all lights are blue leds. Some are kind of blury don't know how to take good pics in the dark: ) Enjoy!
PA290296.jpg

PA290294.jpg

PA290288.jpg

P3250523.jpg

Use macro mode to get closeup shots. See the "100K!" link pics in my sig for example.

Love the LEDs! Seems the perfect color combo for the gauges.

FYI you really should fix that dash warp too (by the vents/above the gauges) :)

Last edited:
where is the how-to on this? I really want to do this mod.

What does it cost to do in supplies?

I really wanna get this done too... Yours look soo well done.... I like it a lot:drool:. Like the others I have seen have flaws here and there but yours are so bright and nice! OMG i want this so bad...

HOW-TO again!

Can you do mine ill send you my cluster!

- amyn

damn id love to see a how to for this, i could get my electrical teacher to help me do it if i knew how....

I order these gauages so i didn't sand the backs like some do. All i did was switch them out and changed the five bulbs in the back to blue leds.

I order these gauages so i didn't sand the backs like some do. All i did was switch them out and changed the five bulbs in the back to blue leds.
Where do you get the blue LED's. I wanna get some red ones for my car. Are the gauges any different than regular ones. From what I heard you dont have to do any sanding on the originals.:shrug:

omg .. stop it ... just stop it ,,, haha ,, looks sick man .. like my boy QbSVT said :laugh:.. we really want that done that bright ... becuase omg ..:drool:

Looks really good. Try to get some better pics. I want to see the detail and if it shines evenly or if there's dull spots.

I had white leds in before and the svt would light up red but since i went all blue it doesn't anymore cause of the color. I'm thinking that you could try to add a white led right behind the svt logo but not sure how easy that would be.

Back