• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harry's U-Pull-It meet.

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
OK, it's time. :) Ken is in a shoe. W00t!

Start posting some dates so we can organize this.

I can go during the week if that works best for people. Mondays and Fridays are out since Ken still has physical therapy.

Last edited:
That works for me, before the 30th.

Haha I am actually going to go to Harry's this week, either sat or sunday, supposed to go with Zerohour actually though I'm sure that's too soon for most people.

I will actually be up in that area Nov 8th through the 12th, but i dont know if i will have time to run to Harry's. Im visiting some friends up there since i used to live there.

I can go whenever Dan.
What does everyone else think? This weekend work?

Andrew: Yeah, it's a long drive for you. :( It's up to you, we have a good time at the yard and then go for lunch.

they have SVT's there????

In all the years I've been going there I've only ever seen two.
It would be nice if we did get lucky.

Maybe we can go again when Glenn has off? What do you guys think?

For now, the third works for me.

James, where are you?

We usually meet out front. There are two front parking lots, before you enter that gates and the last time we met in front of the gates for Kress, on the left.
We can meet there again. Sound OK to everyone?

Time? What time works for everyone?

Well I don't have to be anywhere until five but that means I'll have to be on my way home by four. If we are planning on eating afterwards I would say 10 or 11 would be a good time to meet. Hows that for everyone? I can get there as early as 8, but some of us may not be fully functioning by then...

The gate is fine for me.

So... who's all going!?:laugh:

Last edited:
Yeah I have to be in Clarks Summit by 4 to work, but saturday works for me, I don't really care when we meet, I know what I need and it shouldn't take me long to get haha. I would say the earlier the better, but only because once we get there, as you'll find out Alex, we usually stay for a couple hours haha.

Back