• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Well then

Glad I read this!

Glad I read this!

Im so glad I read this thread, I was so ready to order some suspension parts.

Has anyone else had problems with bat?

I was wondering if I didnt go with the bat suspension, what would be the next best option for lowering springs and struts?

Im so glad I read this thread, I was so ready to order some suspension parts.

Has anyone else had problems with bat?

I was wondering if I didnt go with the bat suspension, what would be the next best option for lowering springs and struts?

i wouldnt let those small scuffs detour from purchasing products from bat they have good pricing and quality parts
koni is always an excellent strut option
h and r springs, eibach springs so on and so fourth the suspension FAQ is very helpful check it out

wait... sniff........... sniff sniff.... I think I smell another meet coming on!!!!

Or not...i don't like working with a lot of people around....they tend to get in my way irritate me easily, usually doesn't end well. When i need to get something done i bust my ass and move rather quickly, so things that slow me down make me mad.

But, come spring time you're all welcome to come out, we installed some new lighting last night, and it's all kinds of wonderful.

Not to mention that there's no heat at the shop, so everyone would stand around freezing. Plus with my SVT, Josh's SVT, the track car, and the car to be worked on, there won't be room for people.

That is very true.

bump.gif

Don't be stealin' my gifs Het! Bloody tief! And this guy is worried about those scratches?! He doesn't want me installing his shiz! By the time everything gets mounted and bolted it had all kind of scrapes. That includes on my own personal car. It's not a baby! LOL!

Back