• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

gonna sell the M5

stilov

CEG'er
With the whole mortgage industry...things aren't looking so hot...

PM me for details...pretty good price. I bought it from the original owner.

man that bites. I hope your job is secure enough that downsizing the cars will be enough.

oh and hi from China :)

actually I am not so bent on selling it. If the right offers comes along...I did step down. So i have a job and I will save a buttload of money on gas now that my commute went from 55 miles round trip to about 5!!

ya...75 bucks a week in gas gets expensive...oh ya... and I have alittle business venture going on the side.
My friend just made me a partner in his slow moving dealership....well it won't be slow moving for long...I will now be a dealer...it's about time.

Trade you an '04 RX-8 and a '98 CSVT! :laugh: I'd LOVE to buy it from you, but I can't sell the freaking Mazda to save my life!

I've been checking around with the guys I know in Denver and CS. I have some interested and gave them your info, so we'll see.

You're perfect for your dealership, and no that's not a backhanded compliment ;)

I am not quite as desparate to sell the M any longer...I love it...so I can't say I am very negotiable any longer.

Back