• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

remember guys

Pictures in your driveway, in front of your house, lined up at a car show, people/other cars/houses/telephone poles in the background, etc. are not calendar quality.

just an fyi :)

remember guys

Pictures in your driveway, in front of your house, lined up at a car show, people/other cars/houses/telephone poles in the background, etc. are not calendar quality.

just an fyi :)

yes yes I know, which is why I wrote this:

CSVT#49 said:
This pic is one of my favorites from just before going to CarCraft 06, but it's in front of my house :(

I feel like a jerk saying this... but that trunk lid... looks offset or something. I cant put my finger on it, but the passenger side looks a little more raised then the driver side...

Crap, I was hoping noone would notice. Its level, but a trim peice above the taillight is missing giving that optical illusion :eek:

whatever, no one will really notice it if it makes it in, it kinda gives the car some personality. Only the really picky people will see it.

whatever, no one will really notice it if it makes it in, it kinda gives the car some personality. Only the really picky people will see it.

Well I do have OCD.

I could say something else I noticed, but that would make me a big jerk... and I dont want to come off that way.

Okay, people.

I see a TON of "well, my car is filthy, but here it is, anyway!" posts.

If your car isn't clean, is in a state of disrepair, has mismatched panels on it, or is in a parking lot, then DON'T POST IT!

This is the CALENDAR SUBMISSION THREAD.. not the "I know I won't make it, but let's look at my car, too" thread.

It is just more clutter to sift through for judges. If you aren't serious about making it, don't make the pages any slower to load for no reason.

Here are a couple I took a little while ago. Just thought I'd throw them out there. Hi-res available for all.
CarSunset009.jpg

CarSunset002.jpg

CarSunset001.jpg

CarSunset010.jpg

DyComet, that is a gorgeous car, put a sweet background behind it and you've got a winner, damn i like that color...if brapple's gets put back together in time i wont even want to post any more pics of mine, haha, cause those are some nice SeVT's

DyComet, that is a gorgeous car, put a sweet background behind it and you've got a winner, damn i like that color...if brapple's gets put back together in time i wont even want to post any more pics of mine, haha, cause those are some nice SeVT's

I second that one! That color is just :drool:

Extremely clean car! Awesome backgrounds! The one thing I'd like to see, is something done about your jackpoint covers. I don't know if they just aren't snapped in all the way, or if they're possibly a slightly different shade of silver frost, but that car would be a TEN if they were nice and flush looking. Keep up the good work!!

Mark

Extremely clean car! Awesome backgrounds! The one thing I'd like to see, is something done about your jackpoint covers. I don't know if they just aren't snapped in all the way, or if they're possibly a slightly different shade of silver frost, but that car would be a TEN if they were nice and flush looking. Keep up the good work!!

Mark

agreed! but i believe his jack covers maybe sorta tilted thus displaying the odd hue..

All cars will be judged equally. There will be non-svt's if they are good enough pictures. Lets see some non-svt's with unique and interesting backgrounds! Also, i had mentioned that i had wanted to put winter pics in january & december. Well, Ray informed me that this would be unfair to the people that dont live in cold climates and dont get snow. So, just like with the non-svt's, winter pics would have to be just as good as non-winter pics and would have to be selected.

So in the end its all about quality of the shot. (and meeting the criteria). So if you want to see some non-svt's, pre-98's, mystiques, and mondeos, lets get some good pictures up here!

Note: I'm not saying that any of the previously posted pictures arn't good. I'm just making the statement in response to a request for more non-svt's.

Back