• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone else enjoying the snow?

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
I may have gotten to play this morning. And there may be 5 parking lots with tracks in them. But unoffically I was out this morning taking prettty snow pictures of ESU. :laugh:

How's everyone else this morning?

It sounds like you might have had some fun while out taking pictures. ;)

There is only about 2 or 3 inches here. My understanding is that we are still supposed to get some freezing rain later. :( I don't like the freezing rain stuff.

Well we have about 2 1/2 inches here. But they are plowing everything now. :mad:

oh I mean :) cause now you can drive with traction.

I really hope no one was out in that mess this morning, they could have been all sliding around. I hope no one went into a slid :gasp:

OMG guys, I looked out my window *cough* and saw this in one parking lots!

I looks like someone had a hard time parking this morning, funny it was pretty empty when I woke up.
HPIM3912.jpg

HPIM3920.jpg

Oh and went out and cleaned my car off. And took a picture of the building

HPIM3886.jpg

HPIM3908.jpg

We only got a dusting. Good think too, my winter rims and tires are on the other side of the state. BBS + salt = disaster & 225/45/17 Dunlop Dirreza's + snow = NO TRACTION.

I didn't have any fun with the silver one, she's tucked into the garage all dry and cozy. The black one got the snows (tires) this year so my silver one probably won't see snow this year at all.

nothing special. most of the roads were clear. i had an appointment and went down a street that still had a slight covering, so i tested out the DSTC a little, but nothing crazy

Well I sort of did... we didn't get a lot, I was over in Long Island, just enough to cover the ground. It was just bothering and slippery a bit, but nothing dangerous. I want a real snow storm!

I knew I should've put my winter tires already! But I-495 was just wet, good thing, 'cause I don't wanna be on a snowy road with a thousand New Yorkers zipping by at 80mph on shot summer tires :p

its finally snowing here, it'll be gone in a few hours again.. Hell it was 50 degrees last night now its 25

Only half? :laugh: I certainly can see why.
What's the weather been like in FL?

Back