• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted:T-red SVT Mt.Lebanon (Pittsburgh)

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
Spotted one last week (Friday I think). It was pulling out of the gas station across the street from the Olive Garden on Green Tree Rd. as I was pulling into the gas station.

I was thinking Ryan....but I figured I'd post to see if it was anyone else.

Plus if it was Ryan and he saw me I'm pretty sure he would have stopped and said hi. We have hung out a few times...although maybe he wouldn't recognize my car "winterized"

I see a T-red one in East Liberty?Shadyside from time to time on my way home from work, but I don't think he/she's a member, as they never respond to my "sightings" :shrug: :cry: :laugh:

I'm thinking it wasn't me... I didn't even know there was an olive garden over there haha... I'm rarely in that area and cant think of any time i was recently

That T-Red SVT was me. I was pulling out of an Exxon gas station in Greentree with my winter wheels on. I saw your car too. I don't come on these forums too often. If you ever see me again or if I see you, my name is Chris. The one in Shadyside is myself also. I live on Maryland Ave at the corner of Ellsworth.

That T-Red SVT was me. I was pulling out of an Exxon gas station in Greentree with my winter wheels on. I saw your car too. I don't come on these forums too often. If you ever see me again or if I see you, my name is Chris. The one in Shadyside is myself also. I live on Maryland Ave at the corner of Ellsworth.

Cool. Yea I was on my lunch break if I remember correctly. I work in Greentree but live in South Park.

I hate having my winter wheels on (E1's), can't wait to get back to my summer 18's and the rest of my summer goods. I actually want to go to 19's but I just haven't seen a set I want. What are your summer wheels?

Chris do you have an exhaust on your SVT? If so I think I saw you this past summer down near PNC Park. My g/f and I were leaving the Pirates game and I saw a T-red with E1's and an exhaust and I was pissed cause we were in her Corolla and not my SVT.

BTW I think we are going to be moving to Shady Side come May. It's either that or Bloomfield.

I have Enk's RS-5's on the BAT kit w/ bars front and rear. Yea I have the Bassani exhaust less resonator with the y pipe and hi flow cat and gutted rear muff's. I used to live in the North Shore so it was me

Hi Chris, I'll be the Tropic Green you may see driving by in Shadyside. :laugh:

Back