• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Don't look Goonz...

MAZDASPEED

Hard-core CEG'er
.....I'd imagine it's one of the first to be f'ed up:

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

omg, im crying inside! Thats the car I really want!!! and hopefully once the business start, I will have the oppertunity to own one :D

that car is drop dead gorgeous to me

f**** idiots dont deserve cars like these

omg, im crying inside! Thats the car I really want!!! and hopefully once the business start, I will have the oppertunity to own one :D

that car is drop dead gorgeous to me

f**** idiots dont deserve cars like these

I missed the story that said it was his/her fault. Why is he/she an idiot?

Mark

I missed the story that said it was his/her fault. Why is he/she an idiot?

Mark

Because you know people dont get into accidents at all:rolleyes: . Yeah it sucks what happend to the car but hey it happens. Goonz if/when you get one I hope you dont get into an accident because I guess would mean you would fall into "f**** idiots dont deserve cars like these" category!

Aaron

Last edited:
how can they lift a AWD car by its front wheels and tow it? i thought you had to have a flat bed.
I'm wondering if that one is totalled ... if it is, then you really don't have to care about the differential.

your right Mark, I shouldnt assume. Im basing my judgment out from idiots like eddie griffin who crashed the enzo which appeared to be his fault I believe. But I do agree with "mazdaspeed" that many accidents can be avoided, but this argument can stretch on. That real fact shows in the picture, a beautiful car totaled and that brings a tear to my eye :(

your right Mark, I shouldnt assume. Im basing my judgment out from idiots like eddie griffin who crashed the enzo which appeared to be his fault I believe. But I do agree with "mazdaspeed" that many accidents can be avoided, but this argument can stretch on. That real fact shows in the picture, a beautiful car totaled and that brings a tear to my eye :(

I was just playing with you Goonz. ;) Just playing a little Devil's Advocate, I suppose. Anyway, I think Eddie Griffin crashed that Enzo during the filming of a movie, and was most definitely his fault. As nice a car the Skyline might be, it's still no Enzo. :laugh:

Mark

Back