• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Goodies in route

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
So I'm checking in to see whats new. :laugh:

Been kinda busy, and yes I miss all the warm weather because Its dark when I leave and its dark when I get home. And just because the air is 65 degrees, the garage and everything in it is still 40, and the floor is even colder. :nonono:

BUT I do some goodies arriving tomorrow. And if they don't I"m taking a trip to Vegas to give someone something special since parts were on order since end of November and I had to call three freakin times...

So I'll be posted some pictures tomorrow!

If anyone cares...Package Came! :cool:
HPIM4045.jpg

Nice Scott.
:cool:
I hope some pictures will follow.

I just got a bunch of goodies for the mazda 6... i put a thread in the pics section... i cant wait to install... i bet you feel the same way...

Yeah my Contour will be confused for a little while cause I'm not gonna clear corner the headlight for at least a month. I want to make sure that it is okay, and doesn't have a foging leak.

The trans sensor I will hopefully get to this afternoon.

Badges at a later date, I need to clean up some failing clear coat around my badge first.

Aww Glenn I knew you didn't care, :crazy:

Sensor is in, drove around, didn't really notice a whole lot of a difference. :confused: Only thing I really noticed is that when I first put the car in reverse to back out of the garage, I thought it didn't shift into gear. Besides that car seems pretty much the same. Guess I need to drive around longer then 25 minutes :shrug:

What Glenn joking? That's never happened before, my entire belief structure just collapsed.

Looks nice Scott, get ready for some school times soon. I'm excited, even though I don't have anywhere to live at the moment :shrug: haha.

Pixchares!
HPIM4046.jpg

HPIM4048.jpg

HPIM4053.jpg

HPIM4059.jpg

HPIM4060.jpg

Driveway prior to driving out on the new trans sensor.
HPIM4067.jpg

Headlight!
HPIM4070.jpg

Dan why do you not have a place to live??? are you living in the Contour? What happened? :confused:

Looking nice! New headlights can change the car soo much.

Don't clear the corners. They look so much better with the reflector. I'm kicking myself for ever doing clear corners in the past.

I'm with Tony, don't clear the corners. :nonono: , don't do it.
Lookin' good Scott.

I especially like the teal brake calipers:

HPIM4048.jpg

LOL! I'm kidding.
They show up that color in every friggin picture you take. :confused:

i had nothing but compliments when i had clear headlights. dont mind the car being so ugly. and the ghey plastic thing on the hood

IMG_0503_2.jpg

Yeah the other ones were clear cornered. So I would need to buy another headlight for the passenger side, or clear corner the new one. :laugh:

Oh and the clear corner looks way better on the black Contour. That random bit of orangeness just doesn't look right.

Nah they are trying to find me housing but like I said last night when we were cruisin in my 'Tour, I'm staying in Zackyo's room haha. Looks nice, don't clear the corners IMO, if you're going to open the HLs I would just hightower them, they look better that way.

Back