• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo shop please??

OMG comming svt2show you gotta admit it looks funny with the blueberries in there. Can't we all just be friends here?

i've owned the same one since i was 16 :) i figure, why waste time modifying a car just to sell it and start all over again?

AH I just got done reading this thread and i must say this is just plain out dumb..I personally dont know how long a Photoshop takes but an hr just for some spokes on a wheel?..I wouldnt even bother to ask anyone for that kinda time to spare me ya know?.to much time to waste on riceing out your wheels..We here on CEG all have our own opinions just man up and take it..We all do..Maybe next time if you think about it twice and be like ah maybe thats somthing a Honda owner would do or somthing dont post it here you will get flamed about it..

there N/A 4 cylinders would smoke the doors off any contique on this site and i think thats pretty sad!!

A maxed-out naturally aspirated 4 cylinder is going to be putting out...what...250-260hp in the best case scenerio. A turbo 2.5 puts out an easy ~270, and the FI 3.0s are putting out way more than that. So....you're wrong.

I find it partly funny that he just dissed his own ride in the process. Maybe he's just not the best driver and gets smoked by NA 4-bangers? I don't know.. :shrug:

A maxed-out naturally aspirated 4 cylinder is going to be putting out...what...250-260hp in the best case scenerio. A turbo 2.5 puts out an easy ~270, and the FI 3.0s are putting out way more than that. So....you're wrong.

running a good quarter mile time has alot more to do with then just power think about weight dumba**!! im pretty sure i know how to drive my buddys eg hatch ran a 13.1 with a integra typre r motor, and full exhaust. pretty sure thats as fast as any contour on this site.

Back