• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

you guys need to have no life so i can talk to someone :cry: i dont have ne friends that wake up before 3pm:cry: and my bf is to in love with his boyfriend to come see me :nonono:

well... it's good to see you have a good sense of humor at least.

i guess you would have to if you were dating this...

IMG_0513.jpg

well... it's good to see you have a good sense of humor at least.

i guess you would have to if you were dating this...

IMG_0513.jpg

haha oh i know, but hey at least we have times where we can share our feelings while eating icecream and watching the notebook. lmao:laugh:

Darn right I'm cool. Now that you've realised that maybe we can get along :D

Just come to SZ with a signed consent letter from your guardian and we're good to go :p

Darn right I'm cool. Now that you've realised that maybe we can get along :D

Just come to SZ with a signed consent letter from your guardian and we're good to go :p

hahaha ok ill be there.:rolleyes: and who said i wanted to get along with you? hehe :laugh:

This thread is starting to remind me of the one where that chick logged on to yell at Elky for peeing on her car at SZ06. :laugh:
I gotta dig that one to go have a laugh.
I can't remember if we ended up banning her or not.
crazy friggin broads

This thread is starting to remind me of the one where that chick logged on to yell at Elky for peeing on her car at SZ06. :laugh:
I gotta dig that one to go have a laugh.
I can't remember if we ended up banning her or not.
crazy friggin broads

hahhahaha ok...thats...cool... yeah dont know about that lol....who would pee on someones car? were they wasted or somthing lol

Back