• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lesson learned...

You did a little number to your bumper as well there buddy. :( Hope you learned a good lesson.

I can still count the ones i've had on 3 hands. :shrug: :laugh: And Im down to 3 SVT's currently. Bagged currently has at least 4 SVT's! :shocked:

and no joke about the terminators... i'd be all over those, but it'll be awhile before prices drop on those suckers.

I swear to God, Reebs! If you take all the Terminators...... I've been planning to buy one around 2012 since they came out. Don't do it. Don't do it!

I'll give you $525 for the CSVT.....

mom wants 3k for it. you'll need a flatbed to get it.......

-she wants what she paid for it.

me on the other hand, im...ME...MYSELF......is paying for it all. wheels and tires are gonna be different. not sure what to go with, the euro SVT wheels or the 6 spoke FSVT wheels.

oh i know. thats like my only saving grace for keeping the car.

otherwise you local vultures would have it in a heartbeat

He would rather whine about it? :shrug:

and buy zetecs .... :laugh:

lol, there are out there, go find em ...

to the op I am alittle confused, in your first post you say it will never happen again, seeming to indicate you where being stupid and driving to fast, made a poor judgement call and had an acciedent, etc. later on you say it was black ice, which can cause anyone to be in an acciedent and you can't say it will never happen again but that is an unknown.

so what is it, the weather or a poor choice that caused the damage?

oh i will. trust me, i hate not having a car in Jnauary.

its gonna take a lil more than i thought cause dad leaves on tomorrow for 2 weeks. which means i basically have 2 weeks to save up $$ and buy all the inner parts and the wheels will be last...

have you actually taken it apart yet to see what the real damange is? like lca's,balljoints,struts,inner/outter tie rod,sway bar or end link:shrug:

Back