• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats going on in Pittsburgh?

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
I haven't been on here too much lately, but how is everyone around Pittsburgh? Any chance of a meet anytime soon? (If it warms up a bit)

I'll be back for good mid May and definitely up for a meet!!!

Woot woot....... can't wait to come back to Western PA!!!!

No offense to those I've met out on this end of the state. :eek:

I'd like to get a meet together to hang out with some of the Pittsburgh people, I haven't seen anyone since the header install.

That was a crazy weekend. :crazy: :laugh: But Justin's car sounded sooooo sweet when he finally pulled away.

I'd def. be up for a meet sometime soon. I've got Kung Fu demos on Feb. 9, 23, so Saturdays are out for me until after then, unless we make it after about 7:00 pm. Since there's no football anymore (after Sun.), we could do a Sunday, I've been fiending for some QS&L wings. :drool: :laugh:

I'd like to get a meet together to hang out with some of the Pittsburgh people, I haven't seen anyone since the header install.

OH NO....he said the words "Header Install" :eek:

That was a crazy weekend. :crazy: :laugh: But Justin's car sounded sooooo sweet when he finally pulled away.

I'd def. be up for a meet sometime soon. I've got Kung Fu demos on Feb. 9, 23, so Saturdays are out for me until after then, unless we make it after about 7:00 pm. Since there's no football anymore (after Sun.), we could do a Sunday, I've been fiending for some QS&L wings. :drool: :laugh:

Yea I love the way the headers + Borla sound. :drool: Many thanks to Scott.

Once I get my paint work done and the weather breaks and I can put all my "summer mods" on, I'll be all about the meets :D

I live in Pittsburgh....well, Beaver actually, about 30 miles NW of the city, and I work downtown.
I'd like to meet up this spring/summer to see some other SVTs.
I just moved here last summer so didn't see much of the car scene except one flash light drag event, which was actually pretty cool.
-J

id be down but oh wait i live in michigan those Pitt. streets confused me.rob, scott, and ryan you need to come hang out at spring zing its 5 minutes from my house you are all welcome. i might try to swing down for a meet tho if i have time.

id be down but oh wait i live in michigan those Pitt. streets confused me.rob, scott, and ryan you need to come hang out at spring zing its 5 minutes from my house you are all welcome. i might try to swing down for a meet tho if i have time.

I would Grant but I'll probably still be on vacation with the g/f since her rotations start on the 19th either that or moving into our new place.

OH NO....he said the words "Header Install" :eek:

Just don't let my wife hear me say those words. :laugh:

LUCA runs to turn off the cell phone. ;) :laugh: I'd leave it on, it's the only time besides Carlisle that I get to talk to you Scott. :)

We're working on install number four with install number five coming up in the spring. :crazy: Once you start, you can't stop.

well i will be down to come and hang out wit hthe guys again. and i heard quaker steak... no contour this time for me though.. but as always i know the trolls are welcome.. haha :)

:ponder: Having this new job is making me think about getting a new car... But I want to wait until I have a place to keep the SVT because I definitely want to hang on to it. Finding the car I want is going to be tough (again) because I'm pretty specific on what I want.....

01-05 BMW M3
6-speed manual (none of that SMG crap)
Laguna Seca Blue
Competition Package

:ponder: Having this new job is making me think about getting a new car... But I want to wait until I have a place to keep the SVT because I definitely want to hang on to it. Finding the car I want is going to be tough (again) because I'm pretty specific on what I want.....

01-05 BMW M3
6-speed manual (none of that SMG crap)
Laguna Seca Blue
Competition Package

Damn bro, What kinda job did you get?? I want in on the action :D

All I want to do is graduate and get a job.....but im on the 6 year plan :help:

Nothing wrong with the 6 year plan. That's how I rolled and it was the best 6 years of my life!

Trust me a job and the "real world" isn't it's all cracked up to be, stay in college as long as you can. I'm trying to figure out how to get IUP to let me back in. LOL. :shrug: :nonono: :help:

Back