• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

do you want a shluuurrpieee?!

Thought you weren't gonna pony up the $800, they look real nice :laugh:

well I had to sell my rims for waaay cheaper then I wanted too, but I sold them locally luckily. Now I gotta stir up some extra cash to cover the remaining balance asap!

Those look a hell of a lot better than you old black rims, but now your brakes look tiny. And yes, now Im a brake snob. So what?

Any new word on your headlights or are they a write off at this point? I cant tell if those are your projectors or not (less than good pics), but they kinda look old so Im guessing you havent gotten the new ones back.

Those look a hell of a lot better than you old black rims, but now your brakes look tiny. And yes, now Im a brake snob. So what?

Any new word on your headlights or are they a write off at this point? I cant tell if those are your projectors or not (less than good pics), but they kinda look old so Im guessing you havent gotten the new ones back.

I know the brakes are killin it but thats really not a priority, maybe if my tax returns are nice, i'll invest in the Baers..

actually today was a really good day :)

I got the rims in and my headlights finally came back so tommorow come the wash/wax before the photoshoot :)

Back