• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

blood sweat tears and sleep deprivation

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
But entirely worth it.

DSC00253.jpg

...and crooked photos...

not bad not bad. bet your glad you wanted to much for those st200's
lol :cool: they look great on tred tours.

not bad not bad. bet your glad you wanted to much for those st200's
lol :cool: they look great on tred tours.

too much?

they are $268 a piece brand new.

I was asking $400 for a full set with useable tires, either way you are right, I am glad I had them to throw on there, plus they dont look half bad, I already got a complement last night, lol.

Congrats on the SVT. What year?

And I wasn't "Way off" in my PM. I got the make and model right, just not the trim level. :)

Congrats on the SVT. What year?

And I wasn't "Way off" in my PM. I got the make and model right, just not the trim level. :)

I was just jerking around with you :D

and its actually one of the more rare ones, 98.5 with MNB interior, exactly what I wanted :D

Last edited:
I just hope it doesn't have a short shifter! :help:

Nice ride man! Bout time!

LMFAO about the shifter!! And yes, it's about time! Maybe now, having a semi-moderately-quick car will tone down your "super fast Taurus and Focus" posts. :laugh:

Mark

LMFAO about the shifter!! And yes, it's about time! Maybe now, having a semi-moderately-quick car will tone down your "super fast Taurus and Focus" posts. :laugh:

Mark
doubtful.."you take the girl out of the trailor park,but cant take the trailor park out of the girl":laugh:

Back