• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Sexy Wheels

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
These are the best pics I could stir up at the moment, I will be going to other places for better shots..I dont know if these are calendar worthy :blackeye:

1-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

Really pulls the C/F hood weave out better now too. About time you got some pics in the sun.

Looks Great Goonz!! Better pics this time!

I think if you guys didn't have to put on the front plate those would look very calander worthy--

I agree with the front license plate deal. These cars look so much cleaner without them (if its not required)! Unfortunately when I took mine off, there were three indentions in the bumper from the bracket :mad: The previous owner must have lightly bumped into something!?!?

Last edited:
Nice to see some pictures in the sun. The wheels really bring out the weave in the CF as Todras said. As for teh wheels I personally think that Hyper black wheels only look good on a black car if there are no more than 6spokes example being the the ACE Spades. Don't get me wrong the car still looks good with these wheels but I liked your other ones more. Glad to see your projectors are finally back on the car :).

Aaron

PS Submit those damn pictures for the calender :D

Get that car on some solid ground, with a nice background, and it'll be calendar quality! The wheels look inbedded in the grass.

Mark

Goonz, how do you like the Yok's? I'm also running the Prada Spec II's on my 18's.

I think they are amazing looking tires but a tad loud. Which gets me thinking...I gotta take the MM2's off and put the stockers on ASAP. Snows a commin.

Last edited:
I wish projectors were only like $600 :laugh:

Hottest black SVT on here.

Last edited:
:drool: Very hot. I really like them on your car.

yea sorry about that guys, tommorow I will def. get some more pics, when I get outa lab the light will be low and it will be perfect to get a good shot off my rims. The Yokos I dont like at all, they are very loud but i can live with it for now. I got alot of looks today and everybody loved my rims.

Any suggestions to what kinda pics I should take tommorow? I will be at a parking garage :)

hyper-dark on black is pure sex! the tires are loud but the tradeoff is they stick like glue.

Last edited:
hyper-dark on black is pure sex! the tires are loud but the tradeoff is they stick like glue.

i havent really tried hard cornering yet since my lug nuts arent really tight due to a lug key mishap :laugh:

I ordered gorilla lug nuts because the open end lugs made my rusty studs stick out

Back