• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

they took the taters off the bill, and as much as it sucks, i really don't like being that pissy customer, i don't usually lose it too bad when that crap happens, i mean i'm not happy, but i don't like to be the pain in the ass.

So, it was a 7' pube and you kept it. :laugh:

I'm glad it's not nippily out anymore. My nips were always showing haha which my brapple loved :laugh: but I can't stand the cold no way no how!!!! I love this warm weather, It's finally here, Sweaty and steamy ahhhhh nothing beats it. :cool: Nice Pina coladas under a palm tree, and diving into the ocean. I love the tropics.......

cobrawannabe said:
Wasn't he too busy worrying about the random fluids spewing from his car to check out your tits?:laugh:

And BTW, you may be the most blatently sexual person on this board

Hey Elky, make sure that when we finally meet this nub, you show him "sexual." HAHAHA

Wannabe, there's a reason he's called Captain Batwing. I unfortunately found this out the other day :laugh:

Hey Elky, make sure that when we finally meet this nub, you show him "sexual." HAHAHA

Wannabe, there's a reason he's called Captain Batwing. I unfortunately found this out the other day :laugh:

lol for real
Some people on this site are all talk. Elky is all action.

Back