• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my new cf trunk

I say keep all the stripes only if you get a OEM cf hood or if you keep your current hood.

Me gustan.(I like them.)

822916_46_full.jpg

Last edited:
where can i buy the nascar trunk? i want one bad....sweet ass car...i would have to say, keep the stripes but only if you go with the OEM style CF hood otherwise it will have too much going on with the front end and people wont give the car equal attention throughout the whole thing like it deserves... NICE

redo all the stripes if you keep them. they arent centered correctly. and try to make them not so,i hate to use the term "backyard'ish" meaning,not starting from the very buttom of the bumpers. how about like the pgts:shrug:

If I could find this wing, I'd rock it, and get rid of the touring wing! Photoshop anyone?

fordcobrasedanrear.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-...ryZ36605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wonder how much shipping from australia is? LOL

i shop for a model in ebay from australia abouth a year and never received the item, i have a refund, then other seller sell the same model and i bought and the same history from australia i never get nothing.

was a 1/18 scalle of a chrysler 300 1962 ( a gift for my parents)

Back