• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Recaro/Sparco Seats???

Midnight Blue is not a standard color for either Recaro OR Sparco. I don't believe anyone has had any custom color matched either (can easily be done if you want to spend the $$$$ but most have trouble paying for decent seats to start with). I've seen a few cars with Sparcos, , I think starjammr has some Bride seats, and a few others with crap (and dangerous) ebay specials. None are MNB.

Ok, they don't have to be mnb, but I have seen a couple of cars with navy sparcos. And yes Sparco does offer a navy color, I'm not sure about Recaro but I know Sparco does. So post them up fellas

It's not the same as MNB on the Torinos, not by a long shot, its much brighter.

Fwiw, a good friend of mine is one of the largest Sparco dealers in the country, I spend lots of time around Sparco seats . . .

Oh, and if you like the Torinos, you will LOVE the Milanos, so much a better seat to sit in.

Hmm, if there is enough interest, maybe I'll put together a group buy on Sparco gear.

YES!!! exactly what i was thinking

LOL. What Pud is getting at, is I was the victim of a few quality issues on Sparco street gear. I got a bad sweatshirt that tore easily, and a bag that broke the wheel the first time I used it, lol. My Sparco coat has been great though.

Anyway, the group buy would most likely be good on ANYTHING Sparco sells. I might even be able to sneak in some Piloti shoes for some people, but Piloti doesn't like it when thier shoes are sold below MSRP.

Anyways! Lets keep this on topic, looking sparco/recaro seats not gear!:troutslap:

What else do you want to know?

btw, I'd stick w/ Sparco or recaro for aftermarket seats, they are the only two that are actually crash tested in vehicles because they both make seats for many OEMs. I have a set of Sparco seats from a Ferrari 575GTC at my house . . .

Recaro20DriverMedium.jpg

Recaro20Passenger202Medium.jpg

Reacro20RearMedium.jpg

Back