• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Goonz will like this pic.

Yeah, my father had an 05 TL for a while. It was nice driving it at night. I wouldn't mind picking one up used for a beater.

Pick up a TL as a beater.... Or make the contour the beater :)

Since you've experienced TL projector frist hand. Try to recall how intense the beam was, then multiply it by three.

I thought that supra was done by a guy on the HIDplanet forums, but the wheels are different. At anyrate I do believe those are a hybrid projector

Mani, most times the picture settings that show off the HID's need to be overexposed, etc. The supra pictures were to show the beam and cut, not the car itself :)

Last edited:
Eh, you can get them ALOT cheaper then that. I've seen them as low as 8k for a NA and as high as 100k plus.

The NA supra is CONSIDERABLY different!!!

It isn't like SE/SVT contour.

Diff trans, diff rear end, diff brakes, diff engine...it goes on and on.

You can throw boost at an NA motor, but expect it to blow up. :blackeye:

Looser :p

After having HID's and projectors for more than a year and selling off my set for some spare cash.... I want to kick myself. I cant believe how ****ty stock lights are.

Ask anyone who's ridden in a contour thats had a good set of HID projectors, like goonz, worldtour, steeda, snob, etc. Its hands down day and night positive difference.

I hear ya man, when mine were out getting fixed, I was owned by stock lighting. I hated driving at night cause i was soo spoiled. Now that they are back, boy i loooove driving at night :) It makes the car a more head turner :)

I really want TL-ZKW but i mean im fine with what i have..thats a lot of money just to get hands on those projectors and ZKWs :blackeye:

Back