• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L Turbo whoring

this is the first time I have seen this post....can't say I dn't miss the car a little bit. At least you're driving it! I never drove it.
Bought in 8/03 with about 74k on it and then by Feb is had like 79k on it...The rest of the time...I built it.

this is the first time I have seen this post....can't say I dn't miss the car a little bit. At least you're driving it! I never drove it.
Bought in 8/03 with about 74k on it and then by Feb is had like 79k on it...The rest of the time...I built it.

Yeah, I drive it sometimes....I have put a few thousand miles on it since last summer. As much as I love cars though, there is just something about two wheels that stirs the senses differently. If I wasn't on my bikes so much I would probably drive it more.

I never really got into bikes..not b/c I didn't want to, but both parents had siblings almost die on them. I have toyed with the idea of getting one though.

Back