• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back in the Ford family...kind of.

263 HP 280 TQ......they are putting down more in the area of 250 WHP and 290 WTQ.:laugh:

not in the summer time they aren't
laugh.gif

Congrats on the new car! If I were in the market for something with four seats I would seriously consider the MS3....I love my MSM too much to get rid of it. I'd also stick RX8 wheels on it, they look great on the MS3:

2188639299_2a4a18a274_o.jpg

Damn, those wheels look good and fit both the MS6 as well as the MS3:drool: Can you say "factory aftermarket":shrug: :cool:

The plate should say...

The plate should say...

Shoe in, as in the car is shaped like a high top gym shoe:laugh: Seeing that I too have something that looks like a shoe, consider the source. I can't wait to line up...urr, go to the track, to challenge Hectour! I know those cars run anywhere from 14 flat to 14.4, so I shouldn't be too far behind him...right:help: I like the car and after seeing that black one, I would've went for black, especially since its metallic:drool: :drool: :drool:

Great new ride Hector!

You'll be surprised how much you can fit in that thing. My old Tracer 4 door hatch would swallow up anything I threw into it. Great choice!

Congrats...hopefully she won't give you as many issues as I've had with my MS6.

I can't even lock my doors now, and the car's boosting at 25psi with the lovely fuel cut. :nonono:

Congrats...hopefully she won't give you as many issues as I've had with my MS6.

I can't even lock my doors now, and the car's boosting at 25psi with the lovely fuel cut. :nonono:
Not really modding it too much. Installing some heavy duty clamps. Ordered a Forge BPV and a K&N drop in filter. Those should be installed next week.

Really all I plan on doing unless my motor mount gives me issues, in which case I will replace that with a poly version.

Back