• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SoOoOoOo...

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Hows everyone doing?? thought I make a new post since just for the hell of it. Im half way through my semester and im not doing well in my bio-chem class :blackeye:..

SoOo hows everyone else? :)

Hows everyone doing?? thought I make a new post since just for the hell of it. Im half way through my semester and im not doing well in my bio-chem class :blackeye:..

Are you going to be fired from the Beg family?

Same old same old here.
working for the weekends.
I lack serious motivation at work these days.
It's pathetic.

sick all last week into this week.

bored with work.

still looking for the easy way to make money!

about the same as always ... well I ahve been extemely busy at work this week and most of last week ... getting to learn a new data processing system so thats kinda neat, needless to say I am just about the only one here that knows how to use it at this point in time

sick all last week into this week.

Did you drink too much at the party? Whenever I used to get baked, I always got sick right afterwards. Now I just don't drink much anymore - so never get sick.

Oh, Goonz. I tried biochem in college. Other than the hot nurses in the class, it sucked and I dropped it. I didn't have enough chem background for that sh*t. Made it up with an easy macroeconomics course.

not from drinking doug.
i ended up with a sinus infection and an ear infection tuesday night.
my 24 hours of sleep in 9 days most likely aided in the illness.
just finished the anitbiotics today!
haha

I've been doing well.

Tuesday at work I attempted to cut my finger off. I was sharpening a chain saw and the file slipped on the tooth I was sharpening and the knuckly of my index finger rammed right into the sharp tooth behind and left a perfect L shaped cut. I got it under control wrapped it up in paper towel and electrical tape and finished working. I went to a walk in certer after work, the doc said it could have used stitches but was too late so he used some steri-strips to hold it together, gave me a tetnus shot since I couldn't remember when the last one was and he sent me on my way.

im doing well, found out our next job (im a builder) is set for martha's vineyard...so ill have to be there for about 3 months...needless to say im looking for a new contractor to work for cause there is no way im living/working on that island for that long, as it is we go down to nantucket about 3 weeks out of the year and that drives me nuts...so its time i move on, thats a little isight to my life, haha

I've been so busy, I don't even have time to take a crap. :mad:

Work is really cutting into my life. I run around like a mad man all over town during the day at work, barely get a sec. to sit down in my office and relax for a few mins. I left work today after 5:30 when I should of left at 4.

It's starting to get me a little depressed. It seems like I lost touch with friends and just enjoying life. I have friends messaging me on Myspace wondering where the hell I've been and how come I don't reply to them. By the time I leave work, and get home, all I want to do is sit down, eat, and relax in front of the TV. Friday comes around and my g/f wants to go out and I just don't feel like it. :bah::cry:

you and Mike need to visit me again and see my car in person before I take everything off!!!! :eek::eek:

Maybe tonight. I think we're going to run some errands down that way. I have to see what's so special about these aftermarket wheels!! I hope your not missing any lug nuts!!
crazy3.gif

Doin good.

Mechanical Engineering isnt so bad.

I have a lot of hands on work because i am in Honors Calc and Physics. Very tiring.

My Lacrosse season ends tonite, no more practice untill January.

The FSAE team is doin well, I have been put in a group to redesign our throttle body for this years car(this is huge). In the Aero group we decided to go with an Aluminum shell.

Took the rims off my car for the winter and got new tires. Helped my dad install new speakers in his Mariner.

Been busy but all is good.

i meant to ask you gooner, since you needed my lug key to tighten the lug nuts, how did you put them on tight enough to drive?
this confused me.

i meant to ask you gooner, since you needed my lug key to tighten the lug nuts, how did you put them on tight enough to drive?
this confused me.

i though he had purchsed a replacement on ebay but just didn't get it in time for SZ?

IDK, but just this week he swung by my house to use my lug key to tighten his lug nuts.

i am surprised he hasnt told the story of what happend when he left...
:D

IDK, but just this week he swung by my house to use my lug key to tighten his lug nuts.

i am surprised he hasnt told the story of what happend when he left...
:D

gets some popcorn out and begins poping it as I wait to hear ... :crazy:

I've got a job interview lined up for monday :cool: at a data acquisition and automation company out of Windsor.

Their interview process consists of me giving them a 10-15 minute presentation on something technical along with a 5 minute QA session. It is totally gonna suck lol. I think im just going to give them a version of my senior design presentation (automated antenna gain testing.) I hope I get it cuz I need the skrilla really bad. I want to spend so much and I can't :cry:.

Also they want me to bring a copy of my transcripts. How do I explain all those less than stellar classes that I had to retake?

Last edited:
Back