• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Borla on SVT vid clip

LegacySHO

CEG'er
Haven't seen one of these in a while, so here's mine:

Clicky (14 seconds, 20MB...yeah, not very compressed)

Thanks Pudmunkie!

I think the SVT is hands down one of the best sounding cars out there.

Make sure you're listening on speakers or headphones with decent bass.

Last edited:
It played about 2 seconds for me that was it. My comp kept freezing from it too.

Borla is a very very subtle exhaust, once you get headers put on, thats when you really bring out the REAL deep sound

Actually, I like the subtlety. :laugh: It sounds basically stock inside the car (i.e. no louder), but the sound outside gets a deeper, richer note.

does anyone have an exhuast clip of the bassani i would like to compare im about to buy one

umm id make sure about that because when I ordered mine from Borla, they said they had only 5 or 6 sets left and have stopped making them. This was almost 18 months ago

haroony...in your video...it says "I would of driven" I think it should say "I would have driven" or I would've" haha sorry to nit pick. :cool: It was a nice video nonetheless!

haroony...in your video...it says "I would of driven" I think it should say "I would have driven" or I would've" haha sorry to nit pick. :cool: It was a nice video nonetheless!

lol the finishing touchess were made late at night so that must of slipped away. I found that error too and a bunch others like in the begining where I spelled "productions" wrong

Back