• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what the hell?

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
Hold the phone... Lions are winning right now? 10 to 7?

wounder how long this is going to last....

1 win and 6 losses. Looks like the season is going great. You guys think things are ever going to look up for them? What happened to the Lions?

Last edited:
you act as though them sucking is something new. :shrug:

i think that they will have a decent record next year, but i won't hold my breath.

you act as though them sucking is something new. :shrug:

i think that they will have a decent record next year, but i won't hold my breath.

Well, things seem VERY slowly be turning around for them. I mean this year, sad to say, is going better for them then the past couple. and it looks like they might win this one. Maybe its just what they need to raise spirits a little :)

Well, things seem VERY slowly be turning around for them. I mean this year, sad to say, is going better for them then the past couple. and it looks like they might win this one. Maybe its just what they need to raise spirits a little :)

ummm... they were 3-5 at this point last year. this year they're 2-6. :shrug:

how is that going better? :confused:

ummm... they were 3-5 at this point last year. this year they're 2-6. :shrug:

how is that going better? :confused:

oops. Maybe not... Wasnt there a year where they only won like 1 game? Or am I imigineing things?

but he will be supplying happy endings!

Only if you pay a little extra.
bow.gif

Well when you have no choice wheter or not you have to work at ford field, and don't feel like dealing with beer sales, this is the alternative, a-hole.

Ahhhh, lack of explanation will get you that type of response. I guess I didn't get the memo that you WORKED at Ford Field. I was under the impression that you were some flamboyant fan, trying to give the people around you a piece of your dippin' dots. :p

Mark

Back