• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Shop in West Florida

First off we will like to introduce ourselfs, We are Jeff and Kenny. When we moved here from Jeff(PA) n Kenny(NY) always we have worked on our cars, from upgrading performance parts or tune-ups, separately we had a dream of one day to open a shop, since we met our dreams got stronger. Dream have come thru we have opened our shop.

As far as the shop we are here to help you in anyway we can. We are not here to make a buck off you. We want to make friends with as many people as we possibly can, while being able to make a living doing what we live and breath, Our reputation is more important to us then paying our cable bill. We are willing to help you out with anything we can Import or Domestic, performance or tune-ups. If its truly fast we like it
icon_wink.gif

You can visit our website at www.rtauto.org (still working on it) you can also contact us via email (rt_auto)rt_auto@yahoo.com, jt@rtauto.org, kenny@rtauro.org, for any questions.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome!

Been along time since ive been on the forums, however, I have been taken for a HUGE ride and all of my stuff has been stolen, so for the second time I am starting the project over (doing it myself, DTA lol). I live in Riverview and work by the Tampa Airport, I wish you the best of luck with your shop and hopefully you are honest people unlike the last 2 I have had >< ($10k in the RED at this point).

-Ken

Holy crap Ken talk about coming out of the wood work! Where the hell have you been?

Been living the fatherly life, and loving every minute of it, but now I have to get started on my project, basically all over again. Was going to have Andre take the job over for me, but don't want to hinder our relationship any, basically as I can not trust ANYONE anymore. How's things on your end?

I just went through the same thing with one of my shops. Dirty crooks and now they are going outta business. So ill be looking into this shop.

Damn that sucks. Ive been good on this end building 3Ls for quite some time now. Things are going good. Let me know if you need help on anything.

Back