• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

sexy time

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
Just got some parts back from the shop. Enjoy.

CF EVO. Loved this look since the first time I saw it. Decided to do mine a little different and paint the mesh SF to match my stazi mesh.
IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

Original rare fiberglass eyebrows (come down alot further that the Top Shop Ones).
IMG_1431.jpg

Molded Mirko Splitter on SVT bumper

IMG_1430.jpg

Last edited:
everything looks top notch..really diggin' that hood. and the eyelids...much much better than the shorty's topshop sell's. can't wait to see installed pics....tease:nonono:

everything looks top notch..really diggin' that hood. and the eyelids...much much better than the shorty's topshop sell's. can't wait to see installed pics....tease:nonono:

I love the molded mirko look! hurry and install then snap pics!

haha...yea I'm a tease. But they will be on soon enough. I will be putting on all my summer mods very soon.

Everything looks VERY nice! Good work. I'd buy Poles mirko skid plate though if you haven't already! I'd hate to gouge that beautiful piece!

I have always liked that style hood with the paint scheme.... can't wait to see it on :drool:

Thanks for the comments guys :eek:

Molded mirko looks :drool:. Did you mold it yourself?

No I didn't. I picked it up off a guy that had it sitting under his deck in State College, PA. I drove to his house to pick it up. Hell I drove all the way to Long Island to pick up that CF EVO from TGO. Crazy what I will do for what I want :crazy:. But it was worth it.

The molded Mirko was done for the most part but I had my body shop perfect it.

Everything looks VERY nice! Good work. I'd buy Poles mirko skid plate though if you haven't already! I'd hate to gouge that beautiful piece!

Already have the skid plate :D Just needs to be mounted to the bumper.

Nothing but class from you teamSVTour...... :drool: :drool:

I wish more CEGers put some thought into their mods instead of just throwing anything together.

Back