• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

missed the porch couch today

bagged - you were right!
good job! :cool:

go figure LOL
DSC01346-1.jpg

damn well you dwarf everybody else how tall are you? and btw when are we gonna see that headlight write up scott, you know im gonna keep bugging you.

it will be after one custom body kit molding, 2 3l installs and a turbo install in my own car(selfish me):laugh: and everything else in between:shrug: and thats not counting any work to the bagged car which still is all torn apart and has no motor

Last edited:
fun day, ya the cars spruce grean but the paint looks bad*. No idea what moron did the paint, before i got the car.*not refering to bagged, he's helped it look better. :cool:

Bagged, did you end up getting those koni/GC for your new ride? Looks slammed. suspension?

edit: oh course that low doesnt mean anything to ya.

LOL the neighborhood kids know him by his screenname??

everyone calls me bagged:shrug:

I don't think reddired looks creepy at all.
guess again

Bagged doesn't like to be called his real name here or in real life. I think his mom even calls him bagged now. :laugh:

she does

ou ! I like you!:laugh:

quit leg humping my leg hump sucka:mad::laugh:

look at bagged's title. thats what he hangs around............thats why i look tall.......i can't be tossed!:laugh:
oh you are getting tossed now buddy:laugh:

Bagged, did you end up getting those koni/GC for your new ride? Looks slammed. suspension?
koni and eibach:cool:

Last edited:
then... have... one?

hmmmmm 2 feet of snow this past week end and another foot between today and saturday. Don't think it is going to happen. That and we didn't get the BBQ in the garage in time this year. We were on our Honeymoon when it snowed so it kind of got buried LOL.

Back