• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice Contour on Ebay

Yea, that's X's car. Awesome looking car. I remember when he posted a lot on the old C2 forums after he was banned here.

Last edited:
Flywheel and clutch but no LSD?

Rear "big brake" upgrade, but nothing for the front?

B&G Autobahn's on stock struts?

A good start, but somebody needs to finish it. I'd start by selling the 20" dubs (as pretty as they are) and any interior rice-boy lighting.

I really dig the body work. I've always wondered what a Cobra R bumper would look like on a Contour. Now my wondering mind can rest easy knowing it looks great! Wish I had the cash, and that I lived somewhere like Florida where I wouldn't have to worry so much about totally destroying the front bumper on a "wonderful" Michigan road. :)

Flywheel and clutch but no LSD?

Rear "big brake" upgrade, but nothing for the front?

B&G Autobahn's on stock struts?

A good start, but somebody needs to finish it. I'd start by selling the 20" dubs (as pretty as they are) and any interior rice-boy lighting.

Long,long,long thread and talk about lowering springs on SVT struts. its on the old forum, if it hasnt been deleted.

Brake upgrade was a special offer that was offered to the C2 guys...CHEAP in other words.

Extremely nice svt in person.

Thats a pretty sick contour. My favorite car is the 2000 Cobra R. Now I guess I have a new favorite car, not really. Its sick that he did all the bodywork. I can respect that, b/c ive been in that position.

Its too bad he got banned. People, wow.

He actually didnt do all the body work. He bought those one off bumpers from drerok in jaxsonville. They were already made fabbed. He however did modify the rear as it was really cheesy in the lower center and also his mufflers didnt clear the holes that were already there IIRC. He used to have konis and ground controls but he sold them for the stock SVT struts becasue the konis ride was too bouncy. Also I dont think it let the 20s fit well. His car is really nice Ive seen it dozens of times and I can proudly say that Ive driven it once!.

oh man, i would love to get my hands on a cowl hood. The nicest aftermarket hood available IMHO.

Jim dont ruin your car by getting that!!! LOL

Yea X def went through some troubles, I believe he also has a 911-turbo (GT-3) Body kit, or maybe origional, I forgot. But I believe his gf left him and etc and since then he had been bummed..

Great looking car though, the body kit not in my taste but the fact that he took pride in what he did and the whole concept being totally origional was fair enough for me. He was also a great guy, still keeps in touch with me here and there..

Back