• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Truck Fire: Anybody know this guy?

iBrent

Veteran CEG'er
So I walked out of work yesterday and saw huge billows of black smoke very close by. I took a walk over, and this is what i saw:

0422081742.jpg

Then the next day, I read this article:

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/multimedia/x914614519

I thought the comments were hilarious too. All those "immegrants" [sic].

i was walking home frmo school years ago, and this lady in a black car pulls up outside this firehouse that was on my way home. gets out, starts screwming bloody murder - grabs her kid out of the back seat and is literally carrying the kid by it's feet - runs to the firehouse and starts banging on the door screwming "help me!"

then black smoke starts pouring out of the car and within seconds the whole thing was in flames. the smoke cloud was huge and i couldn't even see across the street anymore.

the firemen ran out and doused the car...i never seen a car go up that fast before.

wtf is that comment "bummy looking clothes for someone who can afford a nice new truck" .... disregarding the fact that bummy clothes are more comfortable, many people who own trucks are not suit-and-tie businessmen!

Last edited:
yeah cars go up pretty fast ... i just saw a car fire over the weekend ... and I saw one last year not to far away, that one was in a parking lot and took out the van next to it ...

I don't get why they are wondering if it can be blown up for a better view of the guy....? The whole recording is just of the firefighters putting out the fire.... I don't see the suspect running or anything in the vid..... Unless I'm blind and missing something here....

I don't get why they are wondering if it can be blown up for a better view of the guy....? The whole recording is just of the firefighters putting out the fire.... I don't see the suspect running or anything in the vid..... Unless I'm blind and missing something here....

in the window marked photo look for the additional photos and there is one of the "owner" of the truck fleeing

i was on my way home from webster theater last tuesday and i was going like 80 on 91N and all of a sudden I see this cop car pull out from the median in front of me with his lights on. I got scared cause he was only going like 65 so i slammed on my breaks to slow down and then he just took off. a couple miles down the highway i see smoke but i couldn't see anything else, then as i got closer i just see this crappy car with the entire front doused in flames. luckily no one was hurt AND it prevented me from getting a speeding ticket.

i was on my way home from webster theater last tuesday and i was going like 80 on 91N and all of a sudden I see this cop car pull out from the median in front of me with his lights on. I got scared cause he was only going like 65 so i slammed on my breaks to slow down and then he just took off. a couple miles down the highway i see smoke but i couldn't see anything else, then as i got closer i just see this crappy car with the entire front doused in flames. luckily no one was hurt AND it prevented me from getting a speeding ticket.

I didn't have the same situation, but I got lasered by a freaking bike cop on an overpass today... thought I was going to get a ticket... I looked up there too.. but I was looking for a car not a hidden little prick....

Back