• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Few pics of my new bike

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well the other day i went and bought a 07 Ninja with 720miles ive always wanted a bike and now that i could afford one i got one..
Well heres a few pics. Its a great handleng bike

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Nice purchase- My brother had an '06 ZX6r, they are definetly extremely fun to ride and well equipped. Be safe and enjoy it-

p.s- get rid of the mirrors, reflectors and license holder :) the all black is insane!

Nice purchase- My brother had an '06 ZX6r, they are definetly extremely fun to ride and well equipped. Be safe and enjoy it-

p.s- get rid of the mirrors, reflectors and license holder :) the all black is insane!

Im doing a shorter lincense plate bracket i cant do it under the wheel like most since that illegal her in FL. and im taking the reflectors off
Thanks all for the comments.

a good purchase would be some frame rails or frame sliders or frame savers whatever you want to call them. 600cc is a great size. As far as slip ons go: Two Brothers FTMFW! The only thing I hate about FL is there are not many twisty roads. All I ever see is 1000s and busas. The bikes appearance will change when you get a custom bracket for the plate. LED turn signals. Listen to me going on and on. Just wanted to add my .02 on how much I love motorcycles. Just remember to watch out for the snowbirds , they never look:nonono:

Just remember to drive the SVT as well.

I wish I could have the same gas mileage as the bike. Money saver!:cool:

Those are fun bikes. I was surprised at how forgiving and agile they are. My only experience with them is; they are the school's choice of bikes for California Superbike School. I'm a level 4 graduate of their program. If you ever get the chance to take it to a track, don't hesitate! I know it's a daunting thought, with all that bodywork, but you'll learn so much about their capabilities, things that can potentially save your life on the streets. Good Luck , buy good protective gear!

Back