• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 SHO?

Trapps

Track Marshal
Is it real?
09TaurusSHOfront2Blu.jpg

I thought Yamaha owned the rights to the "SHO" name?

Either way, I hope it is real cause that is one good looking Taurus :drool:

I love the SHO and all, but the current Taurus (five-hundred) is just too freaking huge to ever appeal to me.

I'd much rather have a high performance Fusion. Actually, scratch that. I'd much rather have a high performance Milan because, IMO, they just look better.

article_5444-img_0.jpg

Last edited:
i agree i like the milan. there is a guy here in piqua ohio who has boosted his fusion with outstanding results. its a one off kit but it moves.

I love the SHO and all, but the current Taurus (five-hundred) is just too freaking huge to ever appeal to me.

I'd much rather have a high performance Fusion. Actually, scratch that. I'd much rather have a high performance Milan because, IMO, they just look better.

I'd take the milan over the fusion any day. I love the head and tail lights!

they've already announced the new taurus design and power plant...i'm sure ford would continue to produce the now defunct 500 just for a few enthusiasts.

use your brain man...

Oh i do, only sometimes though

I have a friend who works on drive train at ford, he tells me alot about what they are doing, so i know what i'm talking about.

Back