• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saratoga Springs, NY Meet

Matt R

Hard-core CEG'er
Who'd be interested in coming? There is a pretty nice state park here, we could bbq, hang out, talk about cars. Admission to the park I think is $8 per car. Or we could park the cars and walk in with the stuff.

Date? Sometime in June maybe? Would probably be either a Saturday or a Sunday.

Unless everyone would prefer to come during horse racing season.

We'll go with June 21st, around 1pm, unless people want earlier/later. Bring parts/mods, if anything needs to be done. I can do LED stuff also.

Not at that park, but there is some places locally. You could camp in my dad's back yard if you really wanted to, but it's smaller, and he has a couple of dogs. About 25 minutes north of here is Lake George, which has tons of campgrounds, and really is gorgeous.

yea i am almost positive i am going!!!! :laugh:

i will make andy go! just have to make sure his car is together by then!

and i will bring some parts to trade!!! :laugh:

Take a look at this thread in the New England branch, I have to change the location to Moreau State Park, which is about 15 miles north of Saratoga Springs. Plenty of campsites available, hopefully we can make this an overnight thing with campfires and stuff.

Take a look at this thread in the New England branch, I have to change the location to Moreau State Park, which is about 15 miles north of Saratoga Springs. Plenty of campsites available, hopefully we can make this an overnight thing with campfires and stuff.

OK i am game, just finished reading your post in the new England branch:nonono:

but like i said i am almost 100% and i am making Andy (99Mystique ATX) go, just need to do his "little" upgrade on his SVT!

this should be a good time!!!!:laugh:

July 12th 08? all day or overnight? Bring your own stuff?
It would be cool to meet my fellow mondeo contique owners.
What did you mean by LED work??? Info please, Thanks!!!!!

July 12th 08? all day or overnight? Bring your own stuff?
It would be cool to meet my fellow mondeo contique owners.
What did you mean by LED work??? Info please, Thanks!!!!!

Yes, 7/12/08, you can stay overnight (camping or hotels) if you want to. I'll have food, just bring some money to help pay for it. I can replace most bulbs with LEDs in your car, look at the link in my sig for the switches. More info on meet: http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=30279

Back