• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

but honey, everyone else has one

Hah, have you seen some of the IC's people put on WRX's?

Not to mention they have pointlessly large volumes for relatively small cross-sectional flow areas.

holy :censored::censored::censored::censored: is this thing loud with no exhaust:laugh:
DSC00403.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

i called only to get "baggeds answering service".. mark told me you'd call me back even though you never did. jerks!

i leave for florida soon, can i get that sideskirt tomorrow ma dude? :laugh:

Looks like you did some heavy labor last night......Good job!!

(BTW Berkel.......I called him, too....but got the voicemail)

SCOTT.....you gave me the WRONG MOUNT!!! lol I need the front mount, not the rear!!

Looks sweet...can you explain where you ran your vacuum lines, the instructions said to tap into one of lines on top of the IUM, but you didn't seem to do that...did you bypass the pcv or somehow link into that?

i ran the line to the brake booster vacuum

Last edited:
Looks good! Cant wait to see this thing tomorrow at the track. I'm going to rotate my tires right now, so I have some what of a chance. If you have any extra track tires sitting around, bring em.

Oh how much boost are you going to be running?

Looks good! Cant wait to see this thing tomorrow at the track. I'm going to rotate my tires right now, so I have some what of a chance. If you have any extra track tires sitting around, bring em.

Oh how much boost are you going to be running?

Depends on his flux capasitor settings. He's still trying to get his tune right. Last time he tried it out, it sent him to the days of disco, when he was aiming for the high-point of grunge. Needless to say, he was under-dressed for the occasion:blackeye:

Back