• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show us your Pre-98 trunks!

Berkel

Hard-core CEG'er
Haven't done this for a while and I know a lot of people have them. :cool:

Still wondering whether or not to do it myself ;)

my old tour' came with a pre98 trunk from the factory... Probably because it was a pre98...

unfortunately, the last owner also decided to give me a cute little dent too. I named it earl.

IMAG0062.jpg

I would also love to see some T Red SVT's with pre 98 trunks. Or even T Red SE's with SVT body kits! I am getting a brand new paint job on my T REd SVT in less than 2 weeks and I need to decided which trunk to go with!

Reebs

I would also love to see some T Red SVT's with pre 98 trunks. Or even T Red SE's with SVT body kits! I am getting a brand new paint job on my T REd SVT in less than 2 weeks and I need to decided which trunk to go with!
I can never find pictures of TRed's with Pre-98 trunks anywhere. I think it'll look hot :drool: There's one for sale in the Classifieds but it has no lip spoiler. Mine would have to have the lip spoiler :)

Can Earl be popped out? :nonono:

I've never been a fan of the pre-98 trunk on an SVT... it just doesnt look right. I think the SVT back end is perfect stock (and without spoiler)

Had I not painted parts of my car weeks before I took those pics, I might have taken that trunk off your hands Alex.. :laugh:

Back