• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic's of the progress

loc0gring0

Veteran CEG'er
well i have a couple people heading over in a little while to give me reborn car a slight make over so i figures id share the progress.

when i first picked her up
DSC02403.jpg

the dash warp
DSC02410.jpg

took off side moldings and marker lights
DSC02741.jpg

Did you change the headlights? Ah I love the t-red lol, how long did it take you to change out the dash?

i just high towerd them but there not done yet.. the dash was pretty easy just unplugging everything is a pain still doing that just had to come onto check something. if u can unplug stuff its pretty easy

My car was kept in Florida before i bought it. The dash was easily warped up 6 inches.

A friend of mine had bad warp.. Her 2000 SE had no warp at all in spring 2004, but when she came back to school in fall '04 it was touching the windshield.

Looking great on the progress. Did you remove any wiring under the dash?? I swear mine had more wiring.

A friend of mine had bad warp.. Her 2000 SE had no warp at all in spring 2004, but when she came back to school in fall '04 it was touching the windshield.

Looking great on the progress. Did you remove any wiring under the dash?? I swear mine had more wiring.

i unplugged everything to most of the wires came out with the dash.. the whole dash swap took about 2 hours but its still not complete im missing 1 panel then it will..

needs some 9mm wires to lol :shrug: we forgot about them.. darn looks like your going to have to make the trip out here so you can polish it for me. lol

Fixed it for you. ;)

That was some nasty warp going on. Looks good now.
I like the Mirko too.

All the silver frosts have eyelids. :cool:

Car looks real good, makes me wanna buy a mirko

Nice picks I love all the sf svt I have alway love those, I do really like the seats in the 3rd pics looks great!

Back