• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Has anyone run OZ Ultraleggera's? Pics?

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
Has anyone run a set of Ultraleggera's and have any pics? I can't find any. Ultraleggera produces no search results on CEG which is amazing.

from what i recall no one has ever run them.. plenty of people have had supers but not ultras.

I would like to see ultraleggeras.. im sure they'd look good :cool:

from what i recall no one has ever run them.. plenty of people have had supers but not ultras.

I would like to see ultraleggeras.. im sure they'd look good :cool:

arent they deep dish though? I dont think they would look good on a contour

:laugh:

DSCF4748%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF4751%20%28Medium%29.JPG

:drool::drool:

I've been looking around for those center caps for the past few weeks. They are the same size as my Superleggera caps, but CF instead of silver.

The car looks awesome man! Ditch the sail panels and that thing is clean as hell looking. The red sail panels just look like just a poor job masking away prior to paint. It doesn't flow with the body.

:drool::drool:

I've been looking around for those center caps for the past few weeks. They are the same size as my Superleggera caps, but CF instead of silver.

The car looks awesome man! Ditch the sail panels and that thing is clean as hell looking. The red sail panels just look like just a poor job masking away prior to paint. It doesn't flow with the body.

Thanks!

Actually you hit the nail right on the head with the sail panels. They also painted the front bumper with the license plate frame attached. Although, the sails have grown on me. They don't look bad in person. I've toyed with many ideas but it keeps mine unique and i'm not sure i like the other ideas.

I just took some more pics of the car but haven't offloaded them from the camera yet.

i'm amazed that with how many people recommend Ultraleggeras, noone has run them. Perhaps its the cost, but its not outrageous compared to other lightweight wheels or compared to most 18's.

So am I right in thinking I could be one of the only ones(if no the only one)
running Ultraleggera's? That'd be kinda cool

I like the CF center caps, but I had originally thought i wish i could have SVT on there. I'd like to find blank CF center caps and put SVT on them.

Back