• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NEED A PART - ASAP!

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
making a new thread vs using the wanted to buy thread because I need a front license plate bracket ASAP...

cop gave 11 days to get a plate mounted and we will be gone for 6 of those days..

Anyone have one of these things for me to pick up and buy when we get back? (or ship me) if not I guess I have to go order one today prior to catchin a plane..

Pole? Joe? Anyone?

thanks in advance.

we have to scrape tint too :(

DON'T SCRAPE THE TINT! Spray down with ammonia and let sit in the sun for a couple hours. OR you could heat it up after ammonia spray with a hair dryer. This way the sticky will come off the window with no scraping..... You should just sell the car :shrug:

I have two extra front windows if you want to just switch them out..... I will switch them and take yours. Give me $20 :shrug:

you guys are fantastic.... :)

The 2 offending windows are both drivers and passenger side FRONT windows only..

I'll get in touch with one of both of you when we get back from Mexico.

Suppose you dont have front Subie windows for me as well?

fuggin cops (my fix it ticket is 30 days so I'm not as hurried on my offense)

Damn!! so that's where you guys are at.... This the honeymoon ??? j/k :D I was starting to think your phone was f'd.

Anyways... If you have time, I was wondering if those A-arms we ordered sometime back we'd be able to exchange, they were the wrong ones for my bro's 98...

Have fun in Mexico!!!! Can't wait to hear some stories when you get back!!

just got back after a million delays thanks to midwests crappy weather...

I'll make my calls to everyone in the next day or two...

Back