• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

newest pics of my Lexus!!

Robsdaace

CEG'er
heres my starfire pearl is250 6MT..

mods are:

FULL Seibon Kit
19" RO_JA Formula 5's
BFGoodrigh KDW G-Force tires
Tein S Tech
HKS Hi Power
Fujita Short Ram
JUN-TW Roof Spoiler
OEM Trunk Spoiler
CF Grill
8k Hids
3k Fogs
yellow DRL's
red outs

i forgot the rest lol..

IMG_1899.jpg

me n a co-worker..

IMG_1900-1.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

played with the camera a bit (ignore the bumper sag its already fixed)

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

as for the interior its stock for now.. i was thinking of some blue brides and a sparco steering wheel.. but idk yet.. and i have no clue as of what my next mod is... maybe a BBK (project mu :drool: )

Not color match painting the kit just looks cheap to me. All it does is remind me of all the Honda Civics and what not that I see driving around with body kits that the owners never got around to/couldn't afford a paint job.

Not color match painting the kit just looks cheap to me. All it does is remind me of all the Honda Civics and what not that I see driving around with body kits that the owners never got around to/couldn't afford a paint job.

I know what youre saying....BUT....Most of those body kits are fiberglass, not carbon fiber. This is completely different. If he had an unpainted fiberglass he would probably get flamed for being cheap and installing a paintless kit on a LEXUS.

every1 is entitled to his opinion.. also everyone has their own taste in modding cars... if youd like ill put flashy chrome 20's or maybe 22's and lambo doors just to please you... unless your gonna pay for my mods then i would appreciate if you wouldnt bash my thread

every1 is entitled to his opinion.. also everyone has their own taste in modding cars... if youd like ill put flashy chrome 20's or maybe 22's and lambo doors just to please you... unless your gonna pay for my mods then i would appreciate if you wouldnt bash my thread
If you post any pics you should be ready for some criticisim, so chill man.
I also think it would look better painted. Looks like a very nice kit, but more classy if painted. Also not feeling the yellow markers :shrug:
Nice car.
-J

Chrome 22's sounds like a party i'm putting some on my svt fo sho...hell to the yeah:shrug:

Back