• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who else has one of these?

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Was curious as to what the high bid was on this on ebay, and low and behold, my dumbass won it...

3533_1.JPG

So who else has one of these?

I was the 2nd bidder on that thing but no way was I going to bid 50+ bucks + outrageous shipping. Sucks 2 be you Kyle.

^,agreed. i bid up to 22 dollars,but i wasnt going anyhigher. btw,you can easily make these out of the standard ones,just need to wetsand and repaint it:shrug:

I almost bid at the $51... I saw it and was like must not bid...

Would've looked nice on a silver PC'd UIM to match my PC'd TB and oil cap...

im the one that bid 50.01 :laugh:

i met a girl at petsmart and COMPLETELY forgot to make it home by the end of the auction

and its great how every time one of these pops up on ebay, all of CEG is completely silent until the auction ends

lol so true. Someone supposedly had a part number for these. Dunno what happened with that.

I'll never forget Goonz's story .. something like this ..
he saw the plate on his SVT, had no clue it was rare (IIRC this was before he discovered the build date), said 'wtf is this?', bought a regular SVT plate on ebay and threw out the black one :crazy:

i called the guy last night about his other badge he put on ebay. he was an engineer for svt and picked up a couple of those badges before he left. so i offered him what kyle paid and im the proud owner of the last black svt badge :cool:

Back