• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stazi Gen 2 mesh, painted oval and eyelids finally done!

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
After having the stazi mesh for like 10 months and starting getting an oval cut up I figured it was time to finish it up... Also got the oval and eyelids painted and installed.

Pics...
SVT1-1.jpg

SVT2-1.jpg

Thoughts?

Yea, but now that the mesh is done the crappy stock fog lights stick out like a sore thumb...

E1's are currently on the car because I should be swapping my FSVT's for something a bit lighter... I actually think that the way it is now the E1's look better than the FSVT's did on it... Even my dad said something about it.

Your fog lights are fine Andy. I cannot count how many sets of aftermarket fogs have been installed, broken, and uninstalled on my SE while I had it. The car's looking real good too!

Bill, one of them is cracked and bulged out there... I have bad luck with fog lights too... I may just look for another stock one to replace it though. I wanna try polishing them to see how they turn out because that bulge isn't really too noticeable unless I point it out...

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Andy is just complaining about his car because that's what he does.... the fog lights look fine till you get really close to it!

but the mess looks good man!!! i see you were making a little cottage trip!!! nice!!!

well i talked to my girl and i am most likely coming up there the 2nd week of November!!! time for some projects to be worked on and other to be talked about!!!:rolleyes::laugh:

You calling my car a mess? :p

And yea, the fogs look fine till you get close to them, I never even noticed it till I was under the car one day and it was right in my face. It's bugged me ever since.

What are these projects you speak of? ;)

Nope, scuffed up good, primered and then painted it... So far so good... If it ends up getting chipped up easily i'll acid dip it...

Back