• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

equal length headers

BurritaSVT

Veteran CEG'er
I am making some new headers for us they will be priced more than MSDS but they will really perform well too. Here is the front side I am working on the rear right now sneak peeks. Joey

Nov13_2008%20005.jpg

Nov13_2008%20006.jpg

Nov13_2008%20007.jpg

Pretty slick...

Is that front header going to clear the fan shroud?? It looks like it's sticking out there pretty good. Also will you sell them in T304 Stainless Steel?

Joey those look beautiful :drool:. What do you expect the gains to be over the current headers that are offer for our cars?

Aaron

The headers I measured the distance between the fan shroud we are good by two inches and I will install them before we do full production on them. The Radiator should be removed regardless when you install the front headers you will bust your knucles and fight it more by trying to squeeze any headers between the fan shroud and engine. Yes the choices will be both mild steel and 304L SS and prices will be subject to how much fabrication time my fabricators spends per set. We are shooting for bending the runner in two pieces at least. These babies will look sick and mean and will be worth every penny. Joey

all i can say is bada$$! joey youve done it again. i will be ordering these next summer if they are available then. ive been waiting for someone to make a set like this very patiently.

also could you make a true dual pipe to replace the horrible Y-pipe? for all us NA guys. ill take one of those too.

What about us "low tech" guys using the Vortech with the Jackshaft? Will we still have to resort to the MSDS Vortech Spec Headers? Otherwise, great looking concept!!

Back