• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Plans for Christmas?

jolly8286

Hard-core CEG'er
Just wondering what everyone's plans for Christmas was. Mine is go to GP's Eve, Spend day with GF, And Day night, go to GF's parents house.

Edit: Forgot one thing. Merry Christmas to ALL.

Last edited:
This will be my first Christmas married, so we will spend it together. We wont go anywhere except to the movies. I dont want to try the run around to boths parents houses. My family is in SC and her family is now in PA. Uhhhh thats ok, well spend it together.

I might be heading up to the grandparents house in GA for new years day. Other than that its just going to be a normal get together with local relatives.

This will be my first xmas w/o snow... so we'll see.
I already got sick like, twice this "season" due to florida winter... if you can call it winter... 40-50deg in the morning... 80deg in the afternoon... bah humbug.

yea this my first x-mass with out snow also and it weird being 70 outside and only a week away from x-mass! but my plans will be hanging out with my girl and her fam, then i will be playing with my car and my presents!

This will be my first xmas w/o snow... so we'll see.
I already got sick like, twice this "season" due to florida winter... if you can call it winter... 40-50deg in the morning... 80deg in the afternoon... bah humbug.

I got sick twice too. It sucks! I got a cold/the flu before thanksgiving, and I got a cold Tuesday through today.

I take back what I said earlier. Ill be driving from my house to Charlotte, NC tuesday right after work. I wont be making the trip to PA. So any SE-CEGers might see me.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah:cool:

go to my dad's, then shortly after my girl gets off work, meet at her mom's house. I hate having to do all that driving (about 2 hours total) for just a few hours of time I'll get to spend at either. Then I'm going to try to get up with a buddy I haven't seen in atleast a year.

Back