• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

furious, very furious

bensenvill

Hard-core CEG'er
credit goes to jaged on neco for spotting this.... havent ever seen it posted here.

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

First I'll list the bad things:
Wheels (too small AND ugly)
Decals (all five million of them)
Picnic bench (ugh, look how BADLY warped the trunk is from that crap!)
Tint
Fart can (doubt it's a full exhaust)
Rear bumper (front and skirts are tolerable)
Hazed headlights

Then I'll list the good things:
I'll edit later when I think of something.

It's not too bad as far as riced out cars go, I mean it could be a lot worse. I've never understood why people spend thousands for a bodykit+paint, but not the extra few hundred to go up a few rim sizes. It's just not even worth it with wheels that small...

The red tint is kind of cool tho, although it doesn't really work in the grand scheme.

It's not too bad as far as riced out cars go, I mean it could be a lot worse. I've never understood why people spend thousands for a bodykit+paint, but not the extra few hundred to go up a few rim sizes. It's just not even worth it with wheels that small...

The red tint is kind of cool tho, although it doesn't really work in the grand scheme.
you would be suprised at the amount of cars I see with after market rims the same as or smaller than OEM ya I don't get it either:nonono:

did a double take when i saw it, couldnt see inside, the tint was too red. dont forget he is rolling on stock suspension

you would be suprised at the amount of cars I see with after market rims the same as or smaller than OEM ya I don't get it either:nonono:

some choose to use the same tires on their new wheels. my svt has stock size aftermarket wheels. the original tires where swapped over to the wheels. car is lowered and was used mainly for highway trips. the stock size wheels and tires make it ride very comfortable where as being on H&Rs and ST200 struts with 17s could and most likely would be a harsher ride.

some choose to use the same tires on their new wheels. my svt has stock size aftermarket wheels. the original tires where swapped over to the wheels. car is lowered and was used mainly for highway trips. the stock size wheels and tires make it ride very comfortable where as being on H&Rs and ST200 struts with 17s could and most likely would be a harsher ride.
ya I can dig that ,but when you have a 14" wheel to start with and then go after market with the same size :shrug::blackeye:

I really don't buy this excuse from people. I have Eibachs with Konis on full stiff, and 19" wheels and the ride really isn't that bad. :shrug: Sure if you go over bad railroad tracks or something, it's going to hurt, but all in all, it's not bad, and it's my DD that I drive 40-150 miles per day in. I have found that I'll slow down when I know rough spots are coming up, but I do that more to protect the wheels. I guess if people don't want to buy new tires for their new wheels, then they probably shouldn't be buying the wheels to begin with.

Back