• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

furious, very furious

did anyone else notice the red R on the sail panels in the second pic. It also looks like the wing is on crooked in the same pic.

Whatever, as long as the owner likes it. I mean really, its a cheap car that he is having fun with. I don't like most of the mods, but the red tint is cool looking.

I caught hell on the mazda boards for putting electrical tape on the p5 since its my DD and i just wanted to have fun.

The nicest thing I can say is that I like the tint.... would look sweet on my t-red

Seriously, I kinda digg the tint myself.....I think it would look tits on a show car.
I'm sure if the car was clean you guys would agree....

Last edited:
It appears as though it has some sort of custom grill/oval badge on the front. Can anybody tell what the badge is? And just throwing this out there - maybe those are just winter rims/tires so the owner didn't care to go all out with the size...just a random thought.

I'm not quick to criticize a person's choice in rims when it's winter time.
I'm giving him the benefit of doubt and saying he got those rims cheap so he could slap winter tires on them. :shrug:

One word "Ridculous"

One word "Ridculous"

What a waste of an SVT, your better of calling it a rice burner :mad:

Back