• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

finally got it.

He's not jinxed, he doesn't own a Contour anymore. ;)

Brad is correct, a clean scan is a clean scan. Don't waste your money on having Ford check for codes, if AZ can't find one, Ford won't either.

He's not jinxed, he doesn't own a Contour anymore. ;)

Brad is correct, a clean scan is a clean scan. Don't waste your money on having Ford check for codes, if AZ can't find one, Ford won't either.
acually they might say they did if they are like some of the dealers I know:nonono:

I guess I'm lucky with the dealership I use. My Exploder is under warranty anyway.

Their SVT Tech is the only one that I will allow to inspect/touch/drive my SVT, honest guy.
He's as picky as me too. :)

I guess I'm lucky with the dealership I use. My Exploder is under warranty anyway.

Their SVT Tech is the only one that I will allow to inspect/touch/drive my SVT, honest guy.
He's as picky as me too. :)
thats probably why he's an svt tech

Anyone of their techs could inspect the SVT, I trust no one but this guy.
He's clean, he doesn't drive like an ass and he parks my car like I would park it, horizontally across parking spots. :)
He treats it as if it was his own.

Anyone of their techs could inspect the SVT, I trust no one but this guy.
He's clean, he doesn't drive like an ass and he parks my car like I would park it, horizontally across parking spots. :)
He treats it as if it was his own.
oh I thought you meant like a svt special certified type :shrug:

yeah.. dealerships are thiefs. its good you found one that takes car of your stuff. i was crusing a dealer lot looking and the new shipment. i saw a dealer employee do a burnout in a customers car out of the garage.

yeah.. dealerships are thiefs. its good you found one that takes car of your stuff. i was crusing a dealer lot looking and the new shipment. i saw a dealer employee do a burnout in a customers car out of the garage.

not all of them. I was lucky and the local Ford dealer was good with my car, from what I can tell anyway. But they where also an SVT dealer. One of the last times I was in there I was told about a t-green svt that a preist had. he said they installed a vortec on it, sean highland headers, etc. he said the guy beat the crap out of it and tried to stick the dealer with the problems. I think he said something about a 3L also ... actually now that I think about it when I took my car in for the a/c work I was wearing a CEG hoodie and he asked is I had an SVT...

oh yeah... i forgot about one more thing i got.

0126091438.jpg

0126091439.jpg

0126091439a.jpg

0126091439b.jpg

DAMN IT.. my CEL is back on. im going to assume that its the same code. ill let yall know tomorrow what good

EDIT: same code... i guess its time for a new O2 sensor.

Back